What Metroid Weapon Are You?
What Metroid Boss Are You?
What Metroid Game Are You?
What Power Suit Are You?
What Huntress Character Are You?
Fan Art, Fictions, and Scans
MG Fan Art, Fan Fic, Music & Scan Submissions
Look below under each section to find submissions from visitors to MG. These submissions include scans, drawings, and Fan Fictions novels. If you'd like to submit your own, then PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES stated at the bottom of this page. Ignored guidelines will result in ignored submissions, end of story.
The content has changed somewhat. To learn the name of the artist the image belongs to and see what the image is of, please hold your mouse over the thumbnail.
Please do not take any of these materials and claim them as your own. These images and materials are copyright by their perspective owners and are not the sole property of Metroid Galaxy. Metroid Galaxy just displays them and if we find out you're claiming these images and materials as your own we'll send Metroids after you in the night. Also be noted that if for whatever reason you should find any image or material displayed here offensive, to take it up with the artist, not Metroid Galaxy as the thoughts and expressions made by these materials may not reflect the thoughts or expressions of Metroid Galaxy. Be warned - we're not nice girls!!!
Take a look at the fanart submitted below.
The following images are done for the Fan Fiction Stories on this site called "The Huntress" that I wrote and have inspired some of the visitors to draw images from. I can't say how very flattering that is, and it's scary how these pictures actually look like I imagined O_o...
Following are scans I've received from a message board member named The Otaku Metroid. Girl likes to give me gifts and I'm all WEEE when she does LoL. She's also the artist of the image above that says Uprising Samus, AND she's submitted a ton of avatars for the message board, so give this girl her dues, she's done alot!!! =P
Fan Music Remixes
Rules for Submission
Following are the Rules you MUST FOLLOW in order to submit work you have done to MG.
1. NEVER send an email to me with NO SUBJECT. Typically these are spam emails which I delete with a vengeance. If you do not want to get deleted, put a subject in your email regarding what you're submitting.
2. State in the email what it is you're submitting to me, scans, fan art, a fan fiction, and possibly a little about what the image is incase I can't figure it out (no that's not an insult, I'm slow...lol) Also, please state the title of it. If I go to open the file and there's no title to the story or you don't state a title of the image, I'll delete it. Last, include the name you want to be credited for the image!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! No name means no credit means no image on my site!!!
3. For ALL fan fictions. You must give me a few weeks to read these stories depending on how long the story is and respond to you on approval or rejection. Do not email me and nag me about it!!! I am only one person and I'm trying the best I can to juggle 10 things at once most all the time. If you push me, I'll click delete. Please just be patient and courteous ^_^
4. For ALL Fan Art. This MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK!!! No, I have no way of knowing if it is or not, but if I find out that it is NOT your work, I will delete it promptly and possibly leave your name up for all to see who tried to claim credit for someone elses work!!! Just don't do it!!!
5. For ALL Fan Art. Do not submit images that contain nudity or suggestive themes. This includes ALL types of porn, I don't care. I have some very young viewers on this site and I will NOT put up these types of images, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
If you think you can follow these rules then send me an email. I'm very vehement about these rules yes but I'm a pretty easy going person if you just follow them!!! Thank you and happy submitting!!! ^_^